Be sure to take G.A.P. FCU’s VISA Credit card and/or VISA Debit/ATM card along with you on your vacation or when you go shopping. It’s the safe and convenient way to enjoy your next “adventure!” Don’t Leave Home Without It!
Lost or Stolen VISA Credit Card? Call 1-800-991-4961
VISA Fraud Department: 1-855-961-1602
The GAP Chek Card is the easy way to pay for purchases right from your share draft account.
You can use the GAP Chek Card to get cash, groceries and gas. But that’s not all! Since our GAP Chek Card carries the VISA symbol, it’s accepted everywhere VISA cards are welcome - that's over 14 million locations worldwide!
Whether you’re shopping around the corner or around the world, you can use the GAP Chek Card to pay for everyday purchases instead of writing a check or paying cash. Use it at stores, restaurants, or for shopping over the phone or internet (be sure you are dealing with reliable merchants, and check for secured sites on the internet). It’s the hassle-free way to pay right from your checking account.
Don’t let your money give you the silent treatment.
Get Consumer Alerts for large purchases, activity notifications, low balance warnings and more.
You choose the alerts you want to receive and how you want to receive them. Whether by text message or email, Consumer Alerts offers a convenient way for you to manage your money and help protect you from fraud by putting you in control of your account information.
Get this world-class feature from G.A.P. Federal Credit Union.
Local ATM’s that do not surcharge in our area are affiliated with the following financial institutions*:
- Healthcare First Credit Union
- Franklin-Johnstown Federal Credit Union
- First National Bank of PA
- MERHO Federal Credit Union
- USSCO Federal Credit Union
- ATM located in the Altoona VA Hospital-First Floor-Main Lobby
- ATM located inside the VFW Post 155, Johnstown
- ATM located inside Homewood at Martinsburg
- ATM located inside Homewood at Spring House Estates
- Any ATM that states is surcharge free
*Subject to change without notice
There is a fee of $.25 per withdrawal at an ATM machine, but no fee for purchases. A PIN (Personal Identification Number) is only required for withdrawals*.
*To prevent unauthorized use of your Debit card: Commit your PIN to memory; Never write your PIN directly on your card, if you must keep a written record, store it away from your card; Don’t give anyone else your PIN.
Fraud Department: 1-800-327-8622
Lost or Stolen VISA ATM/Debit Card?
Fraud Department: 1-800-327-8622
You may have to repeat the credit union name and/or even spell G A P for them to find us in the data base.
Protect yourself against Plastic Card Losses! Today the average American adult owns and uses 11 “plastic cards”. Plastic card is a catchall term that refers both to debit cards–automated teller machine (ATM) and point of sale (POS) terminal cards–as well as credit cards.
Card safety starts by keeping constant control of your cards.
Remember to always:
- Sign your cards immediately upon receipt.
- Carry only cards you plan to use.
- Watch all card transactions carefully.
- Store unused cards in a secure, locked place.
- Cut up and discard old or unwanted cards.
- Never loan your plastic cards or personal identification number to others.
- Inventory all the cards you own and keep the list separate from your cards.
- Sign up for transactions alerts for your VISA credit card and set your own parameters at ezcardinfo.com.
For VISA Debit Cards go to: Debit Card Alerts Registration